Reply To: General Discussion

Larry Gorneault
Participant

Good morning all!

My name is Larry Gorneault and I am the General Manager for Lake Compounce Amusement Park. Situated in central Connecticut, Lake Compounce will celebrate its 175th season this year, making us the oldest operate amusement park in the U.S!!

I’ve held many hats & titles over the years, and this will be my 19th season with our site. Beginning my career journey as a little Ride Attendant ( I do mean little…75lbs ago booo), I quickly realized that I had a passion for this industry. I love teaching & learning. Both of which get checked off in this job. Outside of work I continually develop skills that I want to learn more about and typically learn at least one new skill a year. That has led me to understand the world of 3d design/3dprinting, which I love!!!

I like to make things, tinker with things, and find ways to improve myself and team around me. I am excited for the opportunity to learn more from each of you.

I still remember the first time I sat through Matt’s course so many years ago. TEAM INSPIRATION all the way! 🙂