Reply To: February 2021

Exequiel Laudit
Participant

(apologies, I inadvertently pressed “send” while typing…

…More than the certifications, what I am really after is the wealth of learnings and information that I could earn from the interpersonal engagement from various participants, speakers and other stakeholders. This is probably the very reason why I find myself in this wonderful group at POC YOUniversity as I am very much on board Matt H.’s tagline “Helping Leaders Lead!”

M: since programs and sessions have their start and end, earning the certification after every session is a good measure of what I have learned.

A: definitely achievable! One thing I’ve learned from attending these AIMS and IAAPA sessions is that people are always ready to help out and very generous in giving their thoughts. Just when you think you know everything, YOU DON’T. There will always be new perspective and insights to learn and all is achieved through TEAMWORK.

R: real life scenarios are discussed, thus, real life solutions are presented. Learnings that I could then apply on a daily or case to case basis at work.

T: I have calendared and registered relevant sessions for the remainder of the month and have lined up other sessions on a daily, weekly and monthly basis moving forward. Thus, taking up these sessions one day at a time regardless of time zones (APAC, EMEA and North America)…..all in preparation when I get to lead my own team again.