Reply To: General Discussion

Connie Crowl
Participant

Hello everyone! My name is Connie, I work for Cedar Fair Entertainment at Kings Dominion in Doswell, Virginia. I currently am the Area Manager for Aquatics and Operations Training Office. I have worked at Kings Dominion over half my life, going on 19 years this April. Outside of work I am a mother of 3 great kids who keep me busy (11,9, & 8). I volunteer as a Cheer Coach and Director for a youth recreational league ranging in ages 5-14 and mentor junior coaches who are high school students getting community service hours for graduation. I recently also decided to go back to school to finish my bachelors degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Management. Needless to say I am a active person who doesn’t know the meaning of sleep or relax. I am super excited about this program as I am always looking at ways to grow myself personally and professionally as well as ways to help grow my team! I am super bummed I’ll miss our first live session but we are meeting at my job for a culture committee to improve our culture within the organization which is also pretty cool! So Hello 👋!